INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
Reprieve Recovery Center offers IOP/OP Services, including our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which provides healing and recovery from substance abuse to both men and women in the early phases of sobriety. IOP can be used as a primary form of care, as a follow-up to detox, or subsequent to completion of an Inpatient or Partial Hospitalization Program.
IOP consists of 9-15 hours of group therapy and one individual session each week. Our IOP groups are available Monday through Friday in the morning and on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the evening.
- Our individual and group therapies allow our clients to maintain their day-to-day responsibilities such as parenting, pursuing educational goals and employment, while still receiving powerful, specialized treatment.
- Reprieve's group therapy capitalizes on the social reinforcement offered by peer discussions with others who are focused and actively engaged in recovery.
- The individual treatment model at Reprieve Recovery Center assists our clients in attaining personal accountability and responsibility.
- Through our case management services, our clients will gain support in attaining employment, facilitating legal issues and assistance with their personal needs assessment.
-Our treatment modalities include EMDR for Trauma, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Twelve-Step Facilitation (TSF), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT). and Family Therapy. These help our clients lead productive lives and overcome addiction.
OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (OP)
IOP/OP Services at Reprieve Recovery Center also includes our Outpatient Program (OP) which incorporates various components of treatment, such as 12-step approach, individual therapy and family therapy. This assists our clients in remaining engaged in their exclusive aftercare programs.
OP includes 3-7.5 hours of group therapy and one individual session each week. Our OP groups are available Monday through Friday in the morning and on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the evening.
- The Outpatient Program is designed for the client to continue their care following successful IOP completion. Through this continued treatment, clients are enabled to achieve valuable and significant integration into society.
- Our clients gain the skills and tools they need to live a sober life through prolonged therapy and education tailored to the individual client’s characteristics and needs.
- At Reprieve Recovery Center, we employ the highest quality and most effective treatment, with counseling and behavioral therapies provided by trained clinicians to effectively reduce the risk of a relapse.
The goal of our Partial Hospitalization Program is to bridge the gap between Detox/Residential treatment to Intensive Outpatient services. PHP may be the solution for those who don’t need the level of care that hospitalization delivers and who want highly cost-effective care, with the least disruption to their daily lives.
We collaborate with many other facilities that offer Detoxification, and residential services such as Inpatient Programs.
Reprieve will place a client in a higher of level of care until he or she is deemed appropriate for our program.
Explore our Professional Relations information.