INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
Reprieve Recovery Center’s IOP/OP Services include our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) which provides healing and recovery from substance abuse to both men and women in the early phases of sobriety.
IOP may be used as a primary form of care, as a follow-up to detox or subsequent to completion of an inpatient program.
IOP includes 10 hours of group therapy and one individual session each week.
Our IOP groups are offered Monday through Friday during the evening.
- Our individual and group therapies allow our clients to maintain their day-to-day responsibilities such as parenting, pursuing educational goals and employment, while still receiving powerful, specialized treatment.
- Reprieve’s group therapy capitalizes on the social reinforcement offered by peer discussion with others who are focused and actively engaged in recovery.
- The individual treatment model at Reprieve Recovery Center assists our clients in attaining personal accountability and responsibility.
- Through our case management services, our clients will gain support in attaining employment, facilitating legal issues and assistance with their personal needs assessment.
- Through treatment modalities such as Trauma, Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT), Experiential, Psychodrama and Family therapy; our clients learn to lead productive lives and overcome their addiction.
OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (OP)
IOP/OP Services at Reprieve Recovery Center also includes our Outpatient Program (OP) which is rich in various components of treatment, such as 12-step approach, individual therapy and family therapy.
This assists our clients in remaining engaged in their exclusive aftercare programs.
OP includes 6 hours of group therapy and one individual session each week.
Our OP groups are offered Monday through Friday during the evening.
- The Outpatient Program is designed for the client to continue their care following successful IOP completion. Through this continued treatment, clients are enabled to achieve valuable and significant integration into society.
- Our clients gain the skills and tools they need to live a sober life through prolonged therapy and education depending on the individual client’s characteristics and needs.
- At Reprieve Recovery Center, we employ the highest quality and effective treatment with counseling and behavioral therapies provided by trained clinicians to effectively diminish the risk of a lapse.
We collaborate with many other facilities that offer Detoxification,
Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and residential services such as Inpatient Programs.
Reprieve will place a client in a higher of level of care until he or she is appropriate for our program.
Explore our Professional Relations information.